The resource consent process has been put in place to protect our environmental resources and ensure that land will be rehabilitated after development projects such as mining or earthworks.
We can help you navigate the paperwork required before commencing a land development project as well as any underlying issues that may come to light during the course of a project. If you require the assistance of specialists or experts in certain fields we can help facilitate these relationships to ensure the process runs smoothly.
Relevant areas include:
• Land development projects
• Gravel extraction and quarrying
• Geotechnical assessment
• Land contamination and waste management
• Planting plans and re-vegetation
• Altering a watercourse or disturbing a lake bed