ON THE FARM
Tighter regulations mean resource consent is required in almost all aspects of the farming industry whether you are looking establish an irrigation system on your existing farm or you are planning to convert your operation to a dairy farm. Consents also need to be renewed every five years and are subject to changes in requirements meaning you may need to make changes to existing operations in order to meet the conditions of consent.
We can also help you assess the financial viability of an investment by advising on regulations that may affect you at the time or purchase or resource consents that are due to expire and may have tighter regulations that you will need to meet.
We can help you with gaining consent in any of the following areas:
• Farm conversion
• Gravel extraction and earth works
• Water supply
• Dairy and wintering shed effluent disposal
• Effluent storage and fail safe systems
• Bridging and culverting
• Piping and diversion of watercourses
• Vegetation clearance
• Resource management due diligence for farm sales
• Engagement and management of services for specialist reports and engineering design